- Our Streets performance – rehearsal tonight – pupils involved to meet with Miss Anderson during lunchtime in the Drama mobile please.
- Y11 Prom – please return reply slips and money to the main office not to Miss Smith. Spare letters can also be collected from the office.
- Pupils who took part in the We Act sponsored silence last Thursday, please bring your money in to Miss Smith by Wednesday.
- Drop-in sessions have been arranged for those Y11 pupils who have signed up for the NCS in The Bridge.
- Miss Tomlinson’s 10Set2 Science group, please report to the Drama Theatre 5 minutes before the end of break for Mock Exam.
- Teacher of Mathematics Interviews this morning – Some 30 x Y9 pupils involved in lesson P2 and P4 – if you get a card from your Form Tutor please line up outside the classroom promptly at the time specified – thank you.
- Youth Health Champions – anyone interested please see Miss Ward during breaktime today in Miss McCarthy’s classroom
- Prom letters went out on Thursday morning. If you didn’t get one, ask you Form Tutor or go to the Main Office (also uploaded on the college website in the Letters Home section). To reserve your place you need to bring in £30 and the reply slip by Thursday 2nd April. If you think you might struggle to get the money in by then, please go and speak to Miss Smith.
- Our Streets – Chatterbox Theatre Company – please see Miss Anderson if you’d like to get involved
- Congratulations to those pupils who attended the St Helens Youth Open Art Awards at The World of Glass last night. Photos will be published on our website.
Message from Ms Bowen-Read in the LRB
We have FREE World Book Day tokens in the LRB for students. They can be exchanged for a free book or they can be used as £1 off books over £2.99. Students are encouraged to come and get a book token. They can be used for younger siblings too. Book tokens can be exchanged at Wardleworths in St Helens and all major book stores, including WH Smith. They are only valid until 29th March so, time is of the essence!
Click here for the finalised GCSE Timetable for Summer 2015
We are delighted to announce that the following pupils have been invited to attend an Art presentation at World of Glass tomorrow, Thursday 26th March as part of the St Helens Art competition. We know that we have some prize winners but we don’t know who yet…watch this space!
Congratulations to all concerned:
Casey Lea H.
- Day 2 of the Y11 GCSE Art Exam today – good luck to all students.
- Y7 Pupils to report straight to the Drama Theatre P1 today for PSHE lesson – LJMU assembly.
- Music Lessons today – Drums.
- Meeting for House Captains this morning during Reg in Miss Smith’s classroom.
- Reading Ambassadors to the LRB at 8:30am this morning please.
- Reading Club in the LRB during lunch today.
- Y7 Glasgow Football Tour over the weekend – a great time was had by all, thanks to Mr Arkell, Mr Mearns, Mr McAuley and Mr Young.
- Y11 Mocks today – pupils to report to the Exam hall at the end of Reg.
- Y8 Pupils to report straight to the Drama Theatre P1 today for PSHE lesson – LJMU assembly.
- Y11 GCSE PE Pupils have their practical moderation on Wednesday.
- Y11 Hoodies – FINAL REMINDER – today is the last day to bring your money in.
- No Faith House Assembly today due to Y11 Mock Exams.
- Liverpool John Moores University in school next week – Y8 pupils on Monday and Y7 pupils on Tuesday (during their PSHE lessons)
- Reminder for Y11 pupils – please return your Hoodie payments by Monday.
- Y11 Pupils to Exam hall this morning straight after Reg.
- DANCE & MUSIC FESITVAL – CONGRATULATIONS TO all performers; a great event enjoyed by all.