- Y7 Trip to Chester Zoo on Thursday, 16th July 2015 – if you would like to go on the trip, please see Ms Forsyth to collect a letter during break or lunch.
- Y8 Assembly this morning – please get your mark and come straight down to the Drama Theatre.
- Meeting for all Y10 boys with Miss Smith in the large dining room during Reg this morning.
Closing Date for applications is Friday, 24th April 2015
The selection process for our new Senior Team is now open. A job description and a timeline can be found on the notice board outside the Attendance Office and by clicking the links below.
SENIOR TEAM 2015-16 – Head Boy and Head Girl Job Description
SENIOR TEAM 2015-16 – Timeline
All candidates must submit a poster and an video of no more than 45 seconds describing their skills/qualities and why they would like to be a member of the Senior Team. If you require access to IT facilities or a video camera, please see Miss Smith.
If you have any questions about the selection process or your suitability for the role, please see Mr McAuley or Miss Smith
- Deadline for applications for this year’s Senior Team is tomorrow Friday 24th April – please see Miss Smith if you have any questions
- Y11 pupils – the deadline for submitting photographs for the Y11 Celebration Mass is this coming Monday, 27th April – please pass these on to any member of the Y11 Senior Team or to Miss Hughes.
- Today and tomorrow we are welcoming pupils from our partner school FPGZ for their 8th annual visit.
- Deadline for applications for this year’s Senior Team is this Friday 24th April – please see Miss Smith today during Citizenship if you have any questions
- GCSE Drama moderation all day today in the Drama Theatre – please be quiet when passing the area.
- No Film Club today due to the drama moderation.
- Y11 pupils – your Form Tutor will hand out “Treasure Chest” sheets – please complete during Reg. Also the deadline for submitting photographs for the Y11 Celebration Mass is this coming Monday, 27th April – please pass these on to any member of the Y11 Senior Team or to Miss Hughes.
- Y8 Pupils attending the Liverpool Hope University Taster Day today to meet in the Foyer after Reg.
As you may be aware the Life VLE Platform will be unavailable from 31st May 2015 for St Helens schools.
From an email perspective pupils’ email addresses are currently firstname.lastname@example.org. In preparation for the discontinuation of Life, student email addresses will change from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The configuration work will be completed on Monday 13th April 2015 so there will be some disruption to pupil email access during this day. After completion of this work and from Tuesday 14th April 2015:
- URL links to pupil email will remain unchanged.
- If pupils are logging in externally (from a PC from home or on mobile devices using the St Cuthbert’s App) they will need to login with email@example.com rather than firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access to pupil email within school remains unchanged.
- All current emails will be retained
- Passwords will remain the same
- Emails sent to email@example.com will continue to be delivered.
- When pupils send emails after Monday 13th April 2015 they will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Easter Egg raffle organised by Miss Kenny raised a total of £83. Well done to the prize winners: 1st Prize – Jake H. (Y9); 2nd Prize – Jack B (Y7) and 3rd Prize – Iara O (Y9)
- If you receive an overdue library book reminder in Form today, you need to go and see Ms Bowen-Read in the LRB.
- Easter Services today in the Drama Theatre.
- Any Y9/Y10 girls with an interest in Engineering, please see Ms Hannah today.
- Senior Team appeal of Easter Eggs to Parr Nursing Home – please bring any donations to the Dignity office today, thank you.
- Our Streets performance – rehearsal tonight – pupils involved to meet with Miss Anderson during lunchtime in the Drama mobile please.
- Y11 Prom – please return reply slips and money to the main office not to Miss Smith. Spare letters can also be collected from the office.
- Pupils who took part in the We Act sponsored silence last Thursday, please bring your money in to Miss Smith by Wednesday.
- Drop-in sessions have been arranged for those Y11 pupils who have signed up for the NCS in The Bridge.
- Miss Tomlinson’s 10Set2 Science group, please report to the Drama Theatre 5 minutes before the end of break for Mock Exam.